2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So Proud of this Girl!!!

Kenadee has done so awesome this year! I worried so much about her because she had to move schools and I was afraid it would take a toll on her academics! She sure proved me wrong! She made the Honor Roll for the first trimester as well as getting an award for great behavior and not missing any assignments. I will tell you she does not get this trait from me...I was always a C student and never really cared too much about my school work until college. This girl does this all on her own. She works soooo hard and never complains. I just LOVE her and her personality. I  feel so very blessed and hope I can continue to foster her love for learning. As a mother....I could not be more proud of my Kenadee!


No comments:

Post a Comment