2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Friday, November 26, 2010

Santa in November!

So since we literally live down the street from Victoria Gardens, we have utilized it quite a bit. There is a nice movie theatre there so Jen and I took the girls to see Rapunzel. After the movie was over Bill and the older kids met me there for dinner. Of course we had to go to Bill's favorite...Lucille's BBQ. The girls and I wanted to walk around after dinner but the boys wanted to go home to play video games. So I took the girls around all the shops and sure enough Santa was out....and there was NO line! We walked right in! It was great. Avery went right to him and told him the two things she wanted: a skateboard and a puppy! I think she is going to be one disappointed little girl this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment