2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Found a Spider!

My husband is so.....wonderful! He opens my front door this morning and calls me down. This is how the conversation went: Hey honey come down here! What do you need? I want to show you a spider I found in the street! A what??? A spider...you need to come and see it...or should I bring it up to you? I shouted...NO!!! So I go down thinking he has some sort of black widow or something...which by the way I HATE. I can handle any creature God put on this Earth...but I DETEST spiders! I look in his little bucket and this is what he has. I mean really? A tarantula? He simply could have made mention of that when he was screaming up to me. YUCK!!! It was huge and hairy and long strangley legs...just yuck! If this is what I have to look forward too out here in Rancho...I am not going to last long..I can tell you that! What if that thing jumped on me or my baby? Oh I get grossed out just thinking about it...It was hard to even take a picture, but I figured no one would believe we had a tarantula in the our front yard! Lovely.....



No comments:

Post a Comment