2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumkin Carving Nazi!!!

Okay, I admit, I am an absolute freak about carving pumpkins! If it was up to me we would just leave them on the porch they way they are. I try every year to enjoy it but I really can't stand the mess! That is what it is.....a HUGE mess! I mean there was seeds and that yucky orange stringy stuff all over! Yuck! So...I have Bill be in charge of the carving...or there wouldn't be any! He is so relaxed and lets the kids just have at it! I hat the disorganization. I feel like Kate from that darn show John and Kate plus 8...it really is my weakness...but I always survive and the kids do have a good time. I really do like Halloween...just not the mess that it comes with! And the one good thing was that the pot they filled up was from all 3 pumpkins...so there was very little seed mess this year. Wish they had seedless pumpkins!




No comments:

Post a Comment