2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Hair is Too Messy!

So My little darling decided today that her hair was too messy! She is turning 4 in a few weeks and we have not even had her hair trimmed yet...until today. I noticed as we were playing outside that it looked like she had bangs. So I called her over and brushed her hair forward and realized she did have bangs! What the heck!!! I asked her if she cut her hair and she replied, "Mom my hairs is too messy today, so I cut it!" Is she kidding me??? And she knew I would ask where all the hair was so she proceeded to tell me that she put it all in the trash. Except for all the mess she left on the counter in her bathroom! I mean seriously? It does not look like a lot, but it really is. She is right the rest is in the trash and all over the floor. But I must admit....she does look cute with bangs!


1 comment: