2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Friday, August 6, 2010

Boys Trip to Bass Lake


We were invited to go to Bass Lake for a few days with the Mustains. They were so generous to offer for all of us to meet them up there. I had to stay behind to get Kenadee registered in her new school. So Bill decided to take Bryce for a little boys trip. I was okay with that because Kenadee went to San Diego with a friend and so I was able to spend time with Miss Avery just her and I. It really didn't sound like something I would like....but after seeing the pictures and hearing the stories, I am kinda sad I had to stay at home! They had a great time...fishing, shooting BB guns, inter-tubing, throwing rocks and mud, sliding down waterfalls....and so much more in just 3 days! So thankful I have a hubby that will spend time with the kiddos doing those things....not any of my favorites. SO thank you so much Mustain's for a wonderful boys trip! Maybe next year we will get a cabin next to yours!  

No comments:

Post a Comment