2010

The 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Raging Waters!

We broke down and decided to go for the Raging Waters passes again. I was not planning on getting them, but my cousin Katie needed a friend to get one with her and we felt that Kenadee was not old enough to go by herself. So I tromp all the kids down there once a week....sometimes twice when it is really hot! Avery loves it, I can't keep her out of the water. Bryce was so good with her...he took her in swimming and held her hand all over the park. She often wants to just sit and swim...she is not much into the slides. But I love the little kid area that they offer, then there is no worry that a bigger kid is going to jump on her! We enjoy it, looking forward to the day I can buy them for the older kids and just drop them off. But for now....I go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment